Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Dreaded Muumuu!!!!

Ok so I finally got up the courage to work on the MuuMuu (sp?). It's by far the most feared dress of all nine that I bought. I tried using color remover to remove some of the color before I tried to dye it black and neither worked very well but I kinda like the end result of the black dye. It's slowly growing on me. After that I chopped and stitched and came up with the end result which was inspired by this gorgeous red skirt from ModCloth!
 
Here is the Before:
And here is the after!

I've also been uber, uber busy with the Farmer's Market downtown every Saturday from 8:30am-2pm. I've done relatively well. Here are some pics of my booth and my little lady who is, by the way, crawling everywhere now! I'll also try and upload the video of her moving lol!



Oh yeah sorry to make this so long but I'm in love with the sun hats I made for the Farmer's Market and for my Etsy shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment