Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HEAT WAVEEEEEEE YIKES!!!

So since Friday we have been under an extreme heat advisory in NORTH DAKOTA! It's been in the 90's for a few days and it's hopefully only going to last till tomorrow. We've been to the pool to keep cool but man my motivation to get things done for the Farmer's Market is dwindled to near nothing.  Hopefully after a strong cup of coffee today and some breakfast I can try and get my newest products (bandanna dresses) finished and up for previews!  I can't wait and I hope that everyone loves them as much as I do. They are supposed to fit 4-6 as a shirt and 12 months to 4 years as a dress so they would be great for any age! Also I got the cutest bandannas you wouldn't even know that they were bandannas! I wish Mikinlee were a little bit bigger so that they could fit her but she's pretty petite so I don't see these fitting til maybe next summer.  Just a reminder to my 8 followers (I think I'm at 8) I am having a giveaway on my birthday August 1st!! So come check out my blog then and enter!! Can't wait I will be turning 23! What a milestone!! I am also going to try and work on the layout of my blog so bare with me as I make some changes! Thanks for reading my randomness!

Much Love!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment