Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thrifty Paradise!

Ok, ok, I know its been forever since I last posted and I'm sure my 3 followers were on the edge of their seats waiting for a post! Ok so here it is!
I took a personal vow to not buy any clothes I didn't make or refashion in some way. It's going to be quite the challenge and fyi work clothes don't count haha.
So today Mikinlee and I set out with $20 and no high hopes! We went to a different thrift store today! It was a success we spent a total of $16.07 and here's a picture of what we got!


3 men's dress shirts, two pairs of grandma dress pants, 2 ugly boring sweaters, a pillowcase, a sheet, 5 pair of vintage earrings, a doilee (sp?) and 4 necklaces! Here's a close-up of my jewelry lol!


And just because my shopping buddy hasn't been pictured in awhile!







No comments:

Post a Comment