Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shirring Tackled!

So after much ado, I finally leaped over my fear of complicity and tackled shirring! I've never been so happy to have such a simple side loading bobbin sewing machine! It was simple and I am now addicted. Since Mikinlee was getting so jealous of me not making her anything, I decided to start with her. Here is what I created.


And an action shot!


She loved it! I also whipped up a shirt for myself this morning in about a half hour but it was just a rough draft here ya go ignore my ugly, unshowered self!



I love vintage fabrics and buttons well pretty much everything vintage!

Bobbi and Blaikli stopped by today to hang out with us. Mikinlee and Blaikli had a pretty good convo going on this morning similar to the talking twins that were all over the news yesterday. I wish we could've taped it!
As for me Medicaid has decided that since Jeremy makes so much money now I'm no longer eligible for Medicaid. Boo were not even married! Oh well now just gotta find a way to pay for my lovely Zoloft.

No comments:

Post a Comment